Pitch Session II: Going to the World!
- Time：Oct. 22 (Thu) 09:30-11:30
- Location： B1 Auditorium, Conference Centre, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi
Pitch Session II: Going to the World! provides an opportunity for representatives of selected Chinese projects to introduce their work to an audience of international presenters; while at the same time, let international professionals learn about the recent trend of Chinese performing arts and directly talk with Chinese artists and companies.
The 10 projects were pre-selected by 10 well-experienced international juries out of around 35 projects who applied for the pitch session. Representatives of selected projects will be given the opportunity to deliver a 10 min video presentation, including 2 min video display, 2 min presentation and 6 min Q&A session.
The 10 selected projects will be given certain amount of subsidy to support their further international promotion.
Vice President, International Programming and Dance, The Kennedy Center, US
CEO, Luminato Festival, Canada
CEO, Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, Singapore
CEO, Arts Centre Melbourne, Australia
Festival Director, Sibiu International Theatre Festival, Romania
CEO, International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA)
President, Israel Festival, Israel
Mary Lou Aleskie
Director, Hopkins Center for the Arts, US
Board Chair, International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA)
Creative Producer (Festival Development), Southbank Centre, UK
Joint Artistic Director, Adelaide Festival, Australia
(*in alphabetical order)
- 1. Physical Theatre The Dreamer by Shanghai Dramatic Arts Centre & Gecko Theatre (UK)
- 2. Dance Theatre Circle2: The Flow by BeijingDance/LDTX
- 3. Modern Dance Unknown by Xiexin Dance Theatre
4. Multimedia Music Concert The Unknown Enlightenment by YIN5
*RAW Commissioned Work 2017; World Premiere in Oct 2017
- 5. Multimedia Children and Family Show Panda's Home by TONG Production in co-production with TPO Company (Italy)
- 6. Dance Theatre The Flowing Dance From Tang Poetry (Producer/Choreographer/Leading Actress: TANG Shiyi)
- 7. Physical Theatre Luocha Land by National Theatre of China
- 8. Contemporary Dance Poison by Beijing Dance Theater
- 9. Contemporary Dance Roving by Peacock Contemporary Dance Company (Choreographer: HU Shenyuan)
- 10. Dance Drama The King of Hani by Honghe Hani Yi Autonomous Prefecture Song and Dance Troupe
Pitch Session: Going to the World! More
There's no Project